Terms & Conditions for Gut-Brain Nutritionist
Welcome to Gut-Brain Nutritionist. This website is owned and operated by Livia Zoller, Sole Trader. By visiting our website and accessing the information and services we provide either through this website or in person through one-on-one consultations, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the Terms & Conditions as stated in this policy (will be also referred to as "User Agreement").
This agreement is valid from 10 May 2018.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarise yourself with any updates or modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Our Terms & Conditions For 1-2-1 Consultations & Programmes
What We Offer
We provide holistic and complementary therapies including but not limited to nutritional therapy, naturopathic medicine, and energy therapy to clients who want to improve their physical, mental and emotional health. We operate as a "health or health-related professional" and focus on preventative healthcare, the optimisation and management of chronic conditions and mind-body-soul balance. Through our therapeutic interaction with you, we aim to understand the underlying causes of your health issues which we will seek to address either through personalised nutrition programmes, nutraceutical recommendations (supplements), lifestyle advice, holistic and complementary therapies, mind-body-soul approaches or the combination of these. We provide these services within the scope of our practice and qualifications. We don't treat, diagnose or cure medical conditions and don't give advice on prescribed medication. Our approach is holistic and complementary to your health and can be applied alongside conventional treatment methods.
We Request That You Note The Following
The degree of benefit obtainable from Nutritional Therapy may vary between clients with similar health problems and
following a similar Nutritional Therapy programme.
• Nutritional advice will be tailored to support health conditions and/or health concerns identified and agreed between
• Nutritional therapists are not permitted to diagnose, or claim to treat, medical conditions.
• Nutritional advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment.
• Your Nutritional Therapist may recommend food supplements and/or functional testing as part of your Nutritional
Therapy programme and may receive a commission on these products or services.
• Standards of professional practice in Nutritional Therapy are governed by the CNHC Code of Conduct.
• This document only covers the practice of Nutritional Therapy within this consultation, and your practitioner will make it
clear if he or she intends to step outside this boundary.
YOU, THE CLIENT, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
I am responsible for contacting my GP about any health concerns.
• I give permission for you to contact my GP regarding any agreed aspects of my case: YES NO
• If I am receiving treatment from my GP, or any other medical provider, I should tell him/her about any nutritional strategy
provided by my nutritional therapist. This is necessary because of any possible reaction between medication and the
• It is important that I tell my nutritional therapist about any medical diagnosis, medication, herbal medicine, or food
supplements, I am taking as this may affect the nutritional programme.
• If I am unclear about the agreed nutritional therapy programme/food supplement doses/time period, I should contact my
nutritional therapist promptly for clarification.
• I understand that the advice is personal to me and may not be appropriate for others.
• I must contact my nutritional therapist should I wish to continue any specified supplement programme for longer than the
original agreed period, to avoid any potential adverse reactions.
• Recording consultations using any form of electronic media is not allowed without the written permission of both me and
my Nutritional Therapist.
If you have a complaint regarding the use of your personal data then please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction and you wish to make a formal complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), you can contact them on 01625 545745 or 0303 1231113.